- Monday -- Stroganoff
- Tuesday -- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Wednesday -- Toad in the Hole
- This is a fun little breakfast meal that we use for dinner. Hubby requested it, so it will be nice to have it again!
- You will need bacon, eggs, and bread. Fry up however much bacon your family will eat, then leave some of the bacon grease in the skillet. For each toad in the hole, you will use a biscuit cutter/cup/sharp knife/whatever to make a large hole in the center of the bread. Place the slice of hole-y bread in the skillet and break an egg into the hole. When the egg has cooked as long as you like, flip it to finish the job. Toast the bread rounds in the skillet as well. Serve with butter & jelly. Yummy, yummy! :-)
- Thursday -- Eating with Extended Family, so must confer...
- Friday -- Chili (didn't happen last week because the Potato Soup lasted longer than I expected. Woohoo!)
- Saturday -- Chili for lunch & Apples and Popcorn for dinner
- Sunday -- Crockpot Enchilada Bake for lunch & Waffles for dinner
Monday, January 17, 2011
Good Monday to y'all! This week, my goal is to NOT get any groceries besides milk and fruit. Let's see how I do. Y'all have a great week!