Would love to know your thoughts on This Granola Mama. Follow me or comment on a post to let me know.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Monday

I know!  Three posts in one day!  Really, this is more for me than for anything else -- it's a written place I can come back to and say, "Oh yes!  That's how I did it!"  :-)  And...it's Monday, and I'm posting the Menu.  Yeah me!  *smile*

I've already written myself out this morning, so on to the menu!
  • Monday -- Shepherd's pie
  • Tuesday -- Crockpot 10 Bean Soup with Kielbasa
  • Wednesday -- Baked Burritos with Chips & Salsa
  • Thursday -- Potato Soup with Homemade Cornbread
  • Friday -- Crockpot Pork Loin with Potatoes, Onions & Carrots
  • Saturday -- Shredded Pork Loin BBQ Sandwiches
  • Sunday -- Pancakes & Eggs 
I'm tuckered out, so I won't be writing any explanations or anything like that.  If you have a question about something, make a comment and I'll get back with you!  Y'all have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment